Help us recover from the fire by joining us for volunteer Days of Service.
Upcoming Days of Service:
March 10 and 11. Click HERE for details.
Over the months since the Thomas Fire, many of you have reached out with offers of support. It has been, and continues to be, a long recovery, and we are doing our best to match pace with the many moving parts, and especially with the needs of the land itself. Thank you for your patience!
Stay tuned to this website for upcoming Days of Service. In the meantime, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the volunteer list.
What to bring:
- Heavy-duty work gloves
- Work boots or sturdy shoes
- Full water bottle (the water on the land is not yet potable; we will send an update when this changes)
- Clothes you can get dirty, and a change of clothes (in case you get really dirty)
- Safety glasses or goggles (optional, but a really good idea)
- Sack lunch
- Rain gear (depending on weather)
We will provide:
- N-95 masks
- Water refills
We will begin and end the day in circle, and make good use of the mindfulness bell throughout. Please plan to come for the full day, if possible.
NOTE: We regret that we are unable to accommodate overnight stays on the land at this time.