Cancellations due to COVID-19
We recognize that planning is difficult for many during a pandemic. We ask that all participants read and sign the TOF COVID-19 policy. If anyone tests positive for, exhibits any of the signs and symptoms of, or has had significant exposure to COVID-19 within 14 days of the course, you will be asked to NOT attend the course, and will be given a full refund of your money. If there are other comparable circumstances where a refund is needed, please reach out, and we will work to accommodate the need as best we can.
Common Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19
Please be sure to familiarize yourself with the following common signs and symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Look for emergency warning signs for COVID-19. If someone is showing any of these signs, seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
If you are experiencing any of the above signs and symptoms within 14 days of the course, please reach out to email@example.com immediately.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
- All participants will be asked to have their temperature taken with a digital, non-contact thermometer on arrival. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will be asked to leave and offered a full refund.
- The course will take place entirely outside, with the exception of individual use of the bathrooms. Outdoor seating will be provided.
- Face coverings are required for the duration of the course, especially during group time.
- Social distance practices, including 6-feet of distance between participants will be in effect, including in council circles.
- All camping arrangements are limited to individuals or individual households.
- Individual water bottles are required, and there are spigots with filtered water for refills.
- Frequent hand washing and hand-sanitizing are encouraged, and soap and hand sanitizer will be provided. Individuals are encouraged to bring a personal hand sanitizer dispenser if desired.
- The total course capacity has been reduced to support social distancing.
- The Ojai Foundation reserves the right to enforce the COVID Safety Plan with registered participants onsite, or refuse the right to participation for anyone unwilling to comply with the measures deemed necessary by The Ojai Foundation, in accordance with CDC guidelines and Ventura County protocol and approved worksite plan.