Title: Archivist Intern
Start Date: Summer 2020
The Ojai Foundation is looking for an Archivist Intern to help organize, digitize and label our photo collection.
The Operations Manager will oversee and support the intern.
- Organized, self-directed, flexible
- Strong administrative skills
- Interest and some experience in documentation and/or archiving
- Ability to operate a digital scanner
- Proficiency using Mac computers
- Ability to take initiative and work independently & as part of a team in a community environment
- Digitize and accurately label photographs, slides and other print media
- Organize and accurately label existing digital media
This is an unpaid internship. This is an opportunity to become involved with The Ojai Foundation, make connections, engage in council practice, and witness and learn from 40+-years of history through imagery and story. This would be an opportunity to gain archivist experience.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org