Volunteer Day of Service
Saturday, May 12, 10am – 4:00pm
Rain or shine!
We would love to invite you to participate in a Day of Service at The Ojai Foundation. We will continue to focus on clearing and consolidating debris, and cleaning up the land. Depending on who shows up and how things go, there may be additional projects that are underway, such as the water retention and erosion prevention efforts. There is much to do, so we will find a job for anyone willing to help.
We will begin and end the day in circle, and make good use of the mindfulness bell throughout. Please plan to come for the full day, if possible.
What to bring:
- Heavy-duty work gloves
- Work Boots or sturdy shoes
- Full water bottle (the water on the land is not yet potable; we will send an update if this changes)
- Clothes you can get dirty, and a change of clothes (in case you get really dirty)
- Safety glasses or goggles (optional, but a good idea)
- Sack lunch
- Rain Gear (depending on weather)
- Hat and sunscreen
We will provide:
- N-95 masks
- Water refills
This is an open invitation, so please feel free to invite friends.
RSVP by sending a message to David@ojaifoundation.org.
NOTE: We regret that we are unable to accommodate overnight stays on the land at this time.