Assumption of Risk Agreement
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in TOF | Topa Institute’s program and its related events and activities, I, the undersigned, acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. I agree to follow all current federal, state and local guidelines in regards to COVID-19;
2. I understand that there is risk of injury from the activities involved in this program, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular skills, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
3. I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of TOF | Topa Institute or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of TOF | Topa Institute immediately; and,
5. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless TOF | Topa Institute, their officers, officials, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used for the activity, including The Ojai Foundation, with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property associated with my presence and participation, whether arising from the negligence of TOF | Topa Institute or otherwise, to the fullest extent permitted by law.